Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Black and White Doodle Page


Michelle Houghton's "Oodles of Doodles" warm-up lesson encouraged me to try this page of doodles, which I drew with Copic multiliners (0.3 and Brush Small). A few of the doodles are from her lesson, but most are from my imagination.

It was tedious to fill up a whole page like this, but interesting to see the patterns emerge. Some of them will probably make their way into future drawings.

I'm tempted to color it, of course.

Edited February 8, 2010: The link to the warm-up lesson is no longer active, but there was an on-line class ($25 fee) offered in January 2010 (also no longer active.) I haven't taken the class, but assuming it's like the warm-up lesson, it would be worthwhile. If you're interested, check back some time on Michelle's blog or the Get it Scrapped (Debbie Hodge) web site.

No comments: