Friday, December 25, 2009

Advent Calendar 2009

Originally posted November 29. Final edits December 24: My Advent calendar drawing for 2009 is now complete. Each day's space is small, 1-3/8 x 1-5/8", so you may want to double-click the drawing for a larger view.
  • Click here for a listing of 2009 words, sources of words, and Copic colors used.
  • Click here to print or save my blank 2009 Advent calendar template (PDF format).
  • Added November 27, 2010: Click here for my 2010 Advent calendar drawing.
  • Click here for 2008.
  • For all related posts, click on my Advent-Christmas label, below or in the label list to the right.
For links to my friend Sybil's Advent calendar drawings (2008 and 2009), scroll down to my post below, also dated December 25. She has posted her drawings for Weeks 1, 2, and 3, and now her final large 2009 calendar. (Or click on "home" below, and then scroll down.)

Work in progress note: This post was dated December 25 to keep it at the top of my blog through Christmas Day. From November 29 through December 24, as I completed my daily drawings, I replaced the image here with the new version, and also updated my separate listing (see link above) with the words, sources of words, and Copic marker colors used for each day.

No comments: