Sunday, December 14, 2008

Embroidered Ribbons

When I started with Copic markers, I knew I would want some colored multiliners, because I had enjoyed drawing with colored Pilot Razor Point pens. (Which do not work with the alcohol-based Copic markers.)

So, along with a set of black multiliners, I started out with four colors of Copic 0.3 Multiliners - wine, sepia, cobalt blue, and cool gray.

Then I decided to get the other eight Multiliner colors- yellow, orange, pink, purple, sky blue, olive green, turquoise, and red. When they arrived, I did this drawing. I was thinking of embroidered lace.

I did a similar pattern for the 12/16 drawing of my 2008 Advent calendar.

Copic colors used: Background C1; Colored multiliners- cobalt, yellow, red, purple, sky blue, and turquoise
Paper: white Crane's card approx. 4x6"

No comments: