Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blog News 10

Updates to Mostly Markers, other than new drawings posted, since the last Blog News:
  • Updated my post "about Sybil and her drawings" to include my friend Sybil's new blog location.
  • Added a post on my watercolors, with color charts for my Dr. Ph. Martin's Radiant Concentrated Watercolors and my Lyra Aquacolor crayon watercolors, and my notes on the two different products.
  • Not an update ... but while I'm discussing my blog features: In my blog, I've included more than a dozen easy-to-draw "try this" posts. Not drawing lessons, but drawing activities based on my drawings. Simple directions, sprinkled with encouragement ... because I strongly believe that Anybody Can Draw. To see what I mean, I invite you to click here, or click on "try this" in the menu bar in my blog header, or in the labels list on the right.
For more Blog News posts, click on the label (below, or in the label list on the right, or in the menu bar on my blog header.)

No comments: